We can provide a pay-for bar service, where drinks are sold at pub prices – for example, at parties, weddings and other events at local community venues or in a marquee erected in your garden. We can include beers, wines, ciders, lagers, spirits and soft drinks etc as well as bar equipment, glasses and staff, according to need. We generally run outside bars within a 20 mile radius of the pub, but further distances could be negotiated. We can help you plan your requirements, e.g. marquees, bar area, quantities needed for the number of guests, as each occasion and each set of requirements is unique. All outside bars require a licence which currently costs £21. We will be pleased to make the arrangements for you on receipt of the cost of the licence.

Please contact Rob on 01279 842139 to discuss your particular set of circumstances. To ensure a booking and avoid disappointment, please give as much notice as possible.